Sample Resume Format For Experienced It Professionals Doc
Sample Resume for Experienced IT Professional. Punit ******Pune. Email id: punit***@mail. Contact No.: 9. 73*****Career Summary. Over 1. 0 years of experience in Client / server Database and web applications.
Web Expertise. Experience in Visual Basic 4. Emmanuel Mp3 Download Hillsong. Oracle 7. x, VBScript, Java. Script, ASP, HTML, DHTML, IIS. Experienced in developing web application software. Hands on Expertise in writing queries and stored procedures databases. Good experience on Biz. Talk. Hands on experience in ASP and ASP.
NET Programming. Good experience in front- end database programming using ADO. NET, SQLCleint and Oledb. Experience in XML Web Services using SOAP. Agile methodology.
Technical skills. Databases: Oracle.
Resume Format for Experienced Professionals. Resume Format for Experienced Professionals sample.
Sample resume for experienced it professionals. Resume format samples >> IT professionals. Sample resume for experienced IT professional.
- Sample Resume Format For Experienced It.
- Resume Samples Doc For Experienced. Resume Samples Doc For Experienced Professionals cover.
- Resume Format For Experienced It Professionals Doc resume guide. Resume Samples Free Cover Letter.
- Sample Resume for an IT Professional. Your IT resume should say more about you than the programming languages you know. Check out our sample technology resume below.
- A blog about Resume Samples and. Resume Format for Experienced Company. Example of Articleship Trainee Resume Sample with Free Download in Word Doc.
- Resume Format For Experienced It Professionals Doc how to write a resume resume format 101 for freshers and ats resume templates 26 classic resumes optimized for.
SQL Server 2. 00. Access. SQL Work Sheet, SQL Plus, PL / SQL, SQL Loader. GUI Development Tools: Visual Basic 6. Active. XControls, ASP. NET, VB. Net, C#, ADO. NET, ASP3. 0, MSMQ, Visual Basic 6. VBScript, Java. Script, Visual Studio.
NET 0. 3 / 2. 00. SSRS. Protocols: Https, SMTP, SOAP.
Languages: JAVA, C#, VB. Net, CGI, Perl, UML. Operating Systems: Windows.